Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I am not Ralph Nader or Ross Perot.

Are you?

I don't know if any of my fellow "competitors" (except for the gracious Rusty Shackelford) in the Best New Blog category have done this yet, but I have integrity! and honor! and humility!

At the risk of being called French, I'm asking all of you to vote for INDC Journal for Best New Blog. You KNOW he's earned it, with his Moonbat research and his role in Rathergate!

Yeah, yeah, I love the Kerry Spot; but they're not even in my consideration for this--they don't need the help anyway (for what help my "endorsement" is worth, that is). Anyway, I'm just surprised to be IN the category to begin with, and consider it a HUGE honor (and mystery) to be in the same category as such talented people.

So, because I WANT INDC Bill to win this, GO VOTE and get his vote total above the Kerry Spot.

And don't just cast your vote for INDC, tell your readers to do so as well.

[Jane/Vilmar/Preston/Bill/Diplomad? You with me?]


* Originally posted at the Best New Little Blog, but copied here to taunt and shame you, my fellow losers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean Gleeson said...

No, I am not with you, Beth. Actually, I have been splitting my votes between Bill and you; Bill was the very first guy on my blogroll, way, way back when. I was all set to write a stemwinder of an endorsement of him, but then he went and pulled this.

And my votes for you were because of that eye-batting you kept directing at me. And those legs.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home