Monday, December 05, 2005

IT IS SO ON!

That's right, chumpwiches...THIS THING IS BACK!

Yeah, somebody left one of the windows on this thing open, and NOW I'M IN!!!!

And, to quote that great American poet and laureate:

Well I'm back nanananananananananananana
fix your bent antennae tune it in and then I'm gonna
enter in and up under your skin like a splinter
The center of attention back for the winter
I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling
Infesting in your kids ears and nesting
Testing "Attention Please" feel the tension soon as someone mentions me
here's my 10 cents my 2 cents is free
A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?


heh....

....who to mock first...

2 Comments:

Blogger Preston said...

Who the hell let you in?

What a waste of bandwidth.

7:17 AM  
Blogger John Stansbury said...

ah...my first victim...

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home